If you have a current Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card, and are under 25, you are able to take the Safer Drivers Course for free!

How to Apply

  1. Fill out the Safer Drivers Course Concession Application form
  2. Send a copy of your drivers license, concession card and completed application form to so we can book you in!

Download Concession Application Form

Back to Top